Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Alok Singh Mahor <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 17:29:56 UTC

HBase manager GUI

Hi all,
I have set up standalone Hbase on my laptop. HBase shell is working fine.
and I am not using hadoop and zookeeper
I found one frontend for HBase
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hbasemanagergui/
but i am not able to use this

to set up connection i have to give information
hbase.zookeeper.quorum:
hbase.zookeeper.property.clientport:
hbase.master:

I values I have to set in these fields and I am not using zookeeper.
did anyone try this GUI?
thanks in advance :)

--
Alok Singh Mahor
http://alokmahor.co.cc

Re: HBase manager GUI

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alok,

       You are always welcome :). Everybody starts new at some point. Go
ahead. Lot of good people are here help you out.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: HBase manager GUI

Posted by Alok Singh Mahor <al...@gmail.com>.