Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Bagwell, Allen F" <af...@sandia.gov> on 2007/12/14 15:53:17 UTC

Ivy site download link not working

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/download.cgi

Doesn't work on WindowsXP/Internet Explorer 6 or RH Ent4 Linux/Firefox
2.

> Allen F. Bagwell
e-mail:  afbagwe@sandia.gov
phone:  505/284-4517
fax:  505/ 844-7886

There is no monument dedicated to the memory of a committee. -- Lester
J. Pourciau

Re: Ivy site download link not working

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
The download page is working now, and the beta has been announced. Enjoy!

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/