Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com> on 2005/08/25 17:53:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Building 2.0.54/mod_ssl libcom_err Problem

Hi.

I am trying to get 2.0.54 running on RHEL3/x86.

I am running configure as follows:

./configure --enable-so --enable-shared=max --enable-proxy --enable-ssl

Configure runs fine. I run into trouble when I try to make:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libcomm_err.so.3, needed by /usr/lib64/libssl.so, may
conflict with libcom_err.so.2

I can't get past this point.

Locate shows that both libcom_err.so.2 and libcom_err.so.3 are on the
machine:

/usr/kerberos/lib64/libcom_err.so.3
/lib64/libcom_err.so.2

I did some searching on Google to no avail. If someone could point me in the
right direction, that would be great.

Thx.