Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by John ORourke <jo...@o-rourke.org> on 2006/08/21 13:30:16 UTC

[OT?] UK mod_perl contractor/moonlighter possibly needed

Hi folks, hope this isn't too OT.. just dipping my toes in the water here.

This may not happen (depends on funding) but I'd really like to know if
there are any UK based mod_perl coders who are either contractors or
fancy a bit of out-of-hours work, so I have a case to present to my
business partners.  If it's going to happen it'll probably be in 4-6
months time.  The work would be on a proprietry CMS to replace its
predecessor which runs to 20K lines of code over 80 modules.

No need to send CVs at this stage, just let me know you're out there and
any requirements/restrictions (financial or otherwise) you may have.

cheers
John
www.versatilia.com