Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by mhi_inc <mi...@michaelhoffmaninc.com> on 2015/03/02 12:14:08 UTC

Link to Online Training Course

Good Day,

I would like to know if I could have a link added to the Apache Camel
articles section for a new online training course that I've created. The
course is about five hours in length and covers core Camel concepts as well
as routing to various components. Hawtio is also covered across the course
modules. The course is hosted on Pluralsight.com, which is a leader in the
online training industry. You can find the link below:

http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/apache-camel-intro-integration - by
Michael Hoffman

Best Regards,

Michael Hoffman

Re: AW: Link to Online Training Course

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree with Jan.

Regards
JB

On 03/02/2015 03:11 PM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) wrote:
> http://camel.apache.org/articles.html seems to be a good resource for adding
> that.
>
> Jan

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

AW: Link to Online Training Course

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Posted by mhi_inc <mi...@michaelhoffmaninc.com>.
Claus,

http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/apache-camel-intro-integration - Online

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah sure. I think we should add a Training section or something so we
can start gathering links to training material.

Can you provide the sentence you would like to be on the page, eg

Camel Training
link [title] - sentence

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 12:14 PM, mhi_inc <mi...@michaelhoffmaninc.com> wrote:
> Good Day,
>
> I would like to know if I could have a link added to the Apache Camel
> articles section for a new online training course that I've created. The
> course is about five hours in length and covers core Camel concepts as well
> as routing to various components. Hawtio is also covered across the course
> modules. The course is hosted on Pluralsight.com, which is a leader in the
> online training industry. You can find the link below:
>
> http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/apache-camel-intro-integration - by
> Michael Hoffman
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Michael Hoffman

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.