Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Hill, Steve" <st...@timesys.com> on 2002/12/03 20:39:30 UTC

File Problem

Hi,

I started playing with POI the other day, in particular HSSF.  I was
using version 1.5 but it didn't support some the functionality I wanted,
namely the ability to be able to get the HSSFPrintSetup class and make
some alterations.

I upgraded to version 1.8, but now Microsoft Excel complains that the
files created are corrupt.  It removes all the formatting although the
sheets are in fact content wise.  I also just applied the 1.9 nightly
build to see if this would solve the problem to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem?  Or know what I could do
to resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Steve.

--
Programming is like sex....
make one mistake, and support it the rest or your life.