Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com> on 2021/09/09 16:42:01 UTC

4.3.x JSON based configuration example for an OSGi bundle?

I am looking for a example of getting configuration using Karaf 4.3.x from JSON configuration file.  Below is an example, based on Karaf 4.2.x karaf-config-example-scr, of getting the value for “key1” from the configuration file “etc/foo.conf” that I am looking to Karaf 4.3 and JSON.

Ideally the example will include array and map examples for JSON file similar to the following.
{
   “Array”: [ “a”,’b”,”c”],
    “Map”: {
         “key1”: “value 1”,
         “key2”: “value 2”
    }
}

***
* Karaf 4.2 Bundle Class
***
@Component(configuationPid = “foo”)
…
  @Activate
  public activate( ComponentContext context) {
    String keyValue = context.getProperties().get(“key1”);
  }

***
*  etc/foo.cfg
***