Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Shiva prasad <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/25 13:39:29 UTC

Issue in slide number and date/time parsing in 2003 document.

Hi all,

Currently I am working in a project where I have to parse the 2003 word
document. I got one issue while working on this. where ever there is a
number in a slide which is generated or incremented automatically (for
example: Slide number and data/time) I am getting "*" character instead of
particular number. Could you explain the reason for this or tell me the
exact way to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Shivaprasad