Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank]" <th...@mtnns.net> on 2005/01/21 13:12:36 UTC

[OT] Dcc help

Hi List

I am running SA-3.0.2 with Exim.

I have installed Razor and I am "trying" to install dcc as per the
instructions in the SpamAssassin :INSTALL file.

However, I cannot seem to get dcc to read.

I have done:

$ cd $DCC_HOME
$ cdcc info > map.txt
$ cdcc "new map; load map"
open(/var/dcc/map): File exists
 ?
$

Here are the logs.

<snip>
debug: DCCifd is not available: no r/w dccifd socket found.
debug: Current PATH is:
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/
bin
debug: executable for dccproc was found at /bin/dccproc
debug: DCC is available: /bin/dccproc
debug: entering helper-app run mode
debug: setuid: helper proc 14861: ruid=501 euid=501
debug: DCC: got response: missing SMTP header lines; fatal error
debug: leaving helper-app run mode
debug: DCC -> check failed: no X-DCC returned (did you create a map
file?): missing SMTP header lines; fatal error
<snip>

Does anyone have a howto for SpamAssassin?

Thanks

Tom