Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/02/23 13:54:59 UTC

Failed Windows Build

Greetings,

My apologies for the build spam this morning, I'm adding a new Windows
build machine to the pool in order to expand our Windows build
resources. Being that I know your build was recently successful on an
existing machine, I kicked off a build with the new rig (though it
failed due to Java paths).

Just wanted to let you know, I'm going to try another. I'll switch the
config back to the known good build server once completed and I'll email
you back.

Thanks,

Chris T.