Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/18 16:13:03 UTC

[URGENT]ConcurrentModificationException in a tree structure

Hello

I have a self-refferring entity. I can't persist more than 2 level into the
table. OpenJPA throws a ConcurrentModificationException

is this a bug? I am running my app in J2SE platform.

thanks

Re: [URGENT]ConcurrentModificationException in a tree structure

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Glad it worked for you. Assuming the application server supports JPA, the
entities will be automatically enhanced by the container.

-mike

Posted by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.