Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hertenstein Alain <al...@gva.eri.ch> on 2003/08/25 16:55:54 UTC

RE : RE : RE : Folder Permissions taken over by Tomcat 4

Hi,

>I can't reproduce this on linux (RH 9): no permissions are changed.

Did you try to change Ownership of the folder (change the User and the Group
ownership of the folder) ? This is what Tomcat changes at first sight after
restarting it.

How did you set your permissions : did you use a Linux command (chmod,
chowner or whatever) or did you use a kind of interface (I used Webmin
f.ex.) ?

Thanks
Alain

the system manager.