Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/12/12 10:34:57 UTC

Board report

Just posted a board report draft. We'll need to submit it in a few
days. Please comment if you think we need to add/change anything:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Board+Report+December+2007

Thanks,
Andrus

Re: Board report

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
+1 on both points. How could I forget about JDK 1.5 :-)

I'll update the report.

Andrus

Re: Board report

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.