Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2021/06/03 15:06:54 UTC

Re: CMS Migration for OpenWebBeans

Hi -

I see that there is a release vote in progress. I will wait to do this migration until after your release completes.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
The Migration from CMS to ASF-Pelican is completed!

https://openwebbeans.apache.org/ is ready.

https://github.com/apache/openwebbeans-site/

For information about ASF-Pelican: https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican.html

Enjoy!