Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jason Weis <jw...@apelon.com> on 2003/09/11 19:50:27 UTC

Serializer not found using style="wrapped"

The following service declaration specifies style="wrapped":

<service name="LexnetWebService" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped">
  <parameter name="className" value="com.intel.lexnet.LexWebService"/>

When I invoke the web service I get:  No serializer found for class com.intel.lexnet.MatchResult.

I do include a beanMapping:

 <beanMapping
    qname="lexNet:MatchResult"
    languageSpecificType="java:com.intel.lexnet.MatchResult" />

and things work fine if there is no style="wrapped" attribute.

Any thoughts on why I get a Serializer not found error.