Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/06 17:28:36 UTC

How to setup apache manifoldcf over tomcat 7 and using postgres 9+.

Hi,

I am working on setting up apache manifoldcf over tomcat 7 with postgres
9.3.

I am from time to time getting stuck so can anybody help me with steps for
doing same?

Regards,
Lalit Jangra.

Re: How to setup apache manifoldcf over tomcat 7 and using postgres 9+.

Posted by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,

My bad as i was missing some steps :( Kinda mixing two things.

Thanks a lot for precious help.

Regards.

Posted by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,