Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/11 08:03:19 UTC

svn update errors?

Hi,

I am repeatedly getting following errors when I try to do svn update
on my trunk codeline. Is anyone else experiencing this or know what
might be wrong? Thanks.

$ svn update
svn: OPTIONS of
'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk': SSL
negotiation failed: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
remote host. (https://svn.apache.org)

Re: svn update errors?

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for trying, Rick and Lily. I tried it earlier this morning and
> it worked for me too.
>
> Mamta
>
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Lily Wei <li...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi Mamta:
>>    I just tried it too. I was able to update the trunk.
>> I agree with Rick. Maybe the problem has been fixed.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lily
>>

>> ________________________________

I've found in the past that when I have trouble with svn, or jira, I
can see if it's known by looking at the asf public network status
site:
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
I believe the folks volunteering to monitor the systems get
automatically alerted, and I've found that if something shows up 'red'
on this site, it's usually already being worked on...

HTH.
Myrna

Re: svn update errors?

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.