Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jan Brusch <ja...@neuland-bfi.de> on 2020/07/06 10:39:04 UTC

Stateful Functions: Deploying to existing Cluster

Hi,

quick question about Deploying a Flink Stateful Functions Application to
an existing cluster: The Documentation says to integrate
"statefun-flink-distribution" as additional maven Dependency in the fat
jar.
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-statefun-docs-release-2.1/deployment-and-operations/packaging.html#flink-jar)

But how and where do I upload my module.yml for external function
definitions in that scenario...?

Best regards

Jan

Re: Stateful Functions: Deploying to existing Cluster

Posted by Jan Brusch <ja...@neuland-bfi.de>.
Hi Igal,

thanks for the quick reply. That does make sense and I will give it a try.

It might probably make sense to add that to the Documentation.

Best regards and thanks!

Jan

--
neuland  – Büro für Informatik GmbH
Konsul-Smidt-Str. 8g, 28217 Bremen

Telefon (0421) 380107 57
Fax (0421) 380107 99
https://www.neuland-bfi.de

https://twitter.com/neuland
https://facebook.com/neulandbfi
https://xing.com/company/neulandbfi

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Gebauer, Jan Zander
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 23395 HB
USt-ID. DE 246585501

Re: Stateful Functions: Deploying to existing Cluster

Posted by Jan Brusch <ja...@neuland-bfi.de>.
Hi Igal,

just as a feedback for you and anyone else reading this: Worked like a
charm. Thanks again for your quick help!

Posted by Igal Shilman <ig...@ververica.com>.
Hi Jan,