Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2021/05/19 09:40:55 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.4

Dear all,

I'm closing the vote thread [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.4 (vote
candidate 1) with the result of:

With 10 +1 binding votes, 2 +1 votes, with no 0 and -1 votes, Apache
NetBeans 12.4 source release bundle has been accepted by the community.

The next round will be the convenience binary votes, e.g., installers.

+1 (binding) votes:

Jaroslav Tulach
Neil C Smith
Glenn Holmer
Svata Dedic
Junichi Yamamoto
Josh Juneau
Eric Barboni
John Kostaras
Laszlo Kishalmi
Geertjan Wielenga

+1 votes:

Tomáš Procházka
Kai Uwe Pel

Thanks all,

Geertjan and Neil
co-RMs for 12.4

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.4

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 10:41, Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks all,

And big thanks Geertjan!

> Geertjan and Neil
> co-RMs for 12.4

Considering I did very little at the beginning and had to withdraw
from doing more 3 weeks ago, I think you're good to call yourself sole
RM on this one! :-)

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.4

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Geertjan!

I've missed my vote this cycle but that would have been a +1 as well.