Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Odhiambo Washington <wa...@wananchi.com> on 2003/02/18 11:30:07 UTC

[users@httpd] loading CGIs directly from apache

I have some cgi that I want apache to load directly without using redirection.
Say the file name is filename.pl or filename.py, can someone else point me to
the documentation showing howto do this.

Thanks.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wa...@wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Be a better psychiatrist and the world will beat a psychopath to your
door.