Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/25 17:22:34 UTC

Use of lists (was Re: [VOTE] James website update (Was: svn commit: r421896 - in /james/site/trunk/www))

Hi,

FYI the list for website stuff is site-dev@james.apache.org

d.

Re: Use of lists (was Re: [VOTE] James website update (Was: svn commit: r421896 - in /james/site/trunk/www))

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
I'll check something in

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.