Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tkrieger <in...@krieger-entwicklung.de> on 2011/10/22 12:01:22 UTC

Form Submit and wicket:interface parameter

Hello i have a little problem with my form submit button. I made a small
online shop and you have on a special article page the possibility to add
some products to a cart. So if i use the embedded form in the page it does
everything fine and responses me on the same page but with the parameter
wicket:interface=:1:::. So if the customer press the back button after this
he gets back to the view of the page where no article where submitted to the
cart.

My wish is that he gets back to the search or the category page where he
comes from. But i think this parameter wicket:interface=:1::: avoids this.
So i disabled versioning but this doesn't work.

Is there a way to avoid these parameter and get the normal html form
behaviour?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Thomas