Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ACE91 <ad...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/10 14:28:32 UTC

How to turn off arrow keys pan "feature"

When you press the arrow keys when any JSVGCanvas object has focus, the
entire SVG document shifts in the direction you pressed. I suppose this is a
handy feature in Squiggle, but for my purposes (A Java/SVG game) it's just
annoying. How do you turn this feature off?

RE: How to turn off arrow keys pan "feature"

Posted by "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Mi...@je.jfcom.mil>.
JSVGCanvas.setEnablePanInteractor(false);

Michael Bishop