Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2004/11/01 15:41:42 UTC

Torque Binary archives rebuilt

Hi, some users have noticed that the lib dependencies are missing from
the torque und torque-gen archives were missing. I hereby promise not
to use the maven dist-tools ever again for rolling distributions.

I rerolled the torque-gen and torque archives with the lib
dependencies. Please note that the JNDI and JDBC archives are still
missing because we are not allowed to distribute these jars from
apache.org sites.

	Sorry for the inconvenience
		Henning

What is more important to you...