Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by imadhusudhanan <im...@zohocorp.com> on 2009/01/30 09:47:54 UTC

Re: Re: Failed Login Exception while using Windows WebFolder client ..

Hi,

    I created a node "test" by the following code,

                SimpleCredentials cred = new SimpleCredentials(ADMIN_USER_ID, ADMIN_PASS.toCharArray());
                           Session session = r.login(cred, null);
                                JackrabbitWorkspace ws = (JackrabbitWorkspace)session.getWorkspace();
                javax.jcr.Node rn = session.getRootNode();
                                this.rootNode = rn;
                this.session = session;
                               this.repo = r;
                                if(ws.getNamespaceRegistry() == null) {
                                     ws.getNamespaceRegistry().registerNamespace("users", "http://domain.server.com/webdav");
                                }
                                javax.jcr.Node child = rn.addNode("test");
                                NodeIterator nIt = rn.getNodes();
                                while(nIt.hasNext()) {
                                    System.out.println("Node list >>> "+nIt.nextNode().getName());
                                }
                        session.save();
    Now what I understand is the node "test" is now a user.   Now when I login as http://localhost:8080/webdav/test/test (format :: http://localhost:8080/webdav/<wrkspace>/<repo-path>) then I can see only the jcr:system node but no "test", is there any thing i missed.

Regards,
MadhuSudhanan I.
http://zoho.com
'If you wanna walk quick Walk Alone, if you wanna walk far Walk Together ..."

---- On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> wrote ----