Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/06/23 10:51:07 UTC

1.1 Release Voting Results - 1.1 is approved

I tallied the votes so far and have 5 +1 Votes from the PMC and 1 +0.  4 PMC members did not vote.

11 Commiters voted +1 and there was 1 +0.  7 Committers did not vote.

It appears that 1.1 has been voted a release !!

Today I will begin staging the jars to the mirror system and send the Press release to the PRC for
release next Monday or their earliest convenience.  I will also get the web site updated as well as
move branches/1.1.0 to tags/1.1.0.

Thanks to everyone that helped to get this release out.

Matt

Voting summary

+1 from PMC Members
Davanum Srinivas
Gianny D'Amour
Jacek Laskowski (verbal...Jacek lost his connection but gave his verbal +1, Jacek can you confirm this)
John R. Sisson
Sachin P. Patel

+0
Ken Coar

*PMC Members who have not voted:*
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Greg Wilkins
Jan Bartel
Jules Gosnell

+1 from Committers
Alan Cabrera
Dain Sundstrom
David Blevins
David Jencks
Hernan Cunico
Hiram R. Chirino
Jeff Genender
Joe Bohn
Kevan Miller
Matt Hogstrom
Rick McGuire

+0 from Committers
Jason Dillon

*Commiters who have not voted:*
Aaron Mulder
Bruce Snyder
James Strachan
Jeremy Boynes
Mark DeLaFranier
Simone Bordot
Srinath Perera

Re: 1.1 Release Voting Results - 1.1 is approved

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

Cheeers!
Hernan

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/23/06, Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:

> Jacek Laskowski (verbal...Jacek lost his connection but gave his verbal +1, Jacek can you confirm this)

Confirmed.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: 1.1 Release Voting Results - 1.1 is approved

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> I tallied the votes so far and have 5 +1 Votes from the PMC and 1 +0.  4
> PMC members did not vote.
>
> 11 Commiters voted +1 and there was 1 +0.  7 Committers did not vote.
>
> It appears that 1.1 has been voted a release !!

Congratulations!!

Bill