Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/01/20 14:50:39 UTC

Re: Deploying Spring-Integration example

On Jan 20, 2010, at 2:59 AM, Kevin Hein wrote:

> Could you point me in a direction regarding Spring & OpenEJB?    I'd
> like to kick OpenEJB off from within a Spring Container as a
> component... and connect to it remotely as a POC.  Have you come
> across anything close?

Sure.  This example shows how to boot OpenEJB within Spring:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.2/examples/spring-integration/

Leopoldo has actually been working on the part that boots the remoting
services so you can connect with clients.  He might be able to give
you a peak at what he has.

I've created a JIRA for it to help us all coordinate:

-David