Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/10/10 23:07:01 UTC

Re: ANN: hbase 0.20.1 Release Candidate 2 available for download (WAS: hbase-0.20.1 Release Candidate 1...)

I took a look.  Can't reproduce.  Waiting on Zheng to tell me what I'm doing
wrong.

No problem on waiting till October 13th.

St.Ack

[RESULT] Re: ANN: hbase 0.20.1 Release Candidate 2 available for download (WAS: hbase-0.20.1 Release Candidate 1...)

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
3 x +1 and zero -1s.  Vote passes.  I'll push out 0.20.1 in a little while.
St.Ack

http://mail.yahoo.com