Posted to users@felix.apache.org by duxiutao <du...@huawei.com> on 2017/08/31 02:11:29 UTC

About config properties: felix.auto.install

Hello felix guys:
I have read this from this link [http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-framework/apache-felix-framework-configuration-properties.html]

"felix.auto.install.<n> - Space-delimited list of bundle URLs to automatically install when Felix is started, where <n> is the start level into which the bundle will be installed (e.g., felix.auto.install.2)."

Felix.auto.install will install the url automatically, but the doc doesn't describe the value's format, can I specify a directory rather than a war file?

Thanks.

Re: About config properties: felix.auto.install

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
The value's format is just a space-delimited list of URLs.

To install exploded bundles, the Felix framework supports a URL in the
form of:

     reference:file:/path/to/exploded/bundle/directory

-> richard