Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/20 00:34:26 UTC

tomcat and comp jndi context

Hi,

where can i get more information on the way tomcat manage its jndi tree?

Pratically i need the get java:comp context but i don't know when/where to
look up it.

I didn't find it in ContextBindings.getClassLoader() in start or after_start
lifecycle event.

any link or doc is appreciated ;)

- Romain

Re: tomcat and comp jndi context

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
The question is "how to get the comp context in the after start event in
tomcat"...i did
standContext.getNamingContextListener().getNamingContext().lookup("comp")
and it seems to work.

yes EJB...but it is simple (EJB 2, not 2) and standard... so it is not so
bad :p

- Romain

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.