Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Khai Doan <kh...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/24 21:22:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Hello everyone,

I am trying to tune my apache mod_perl server, and I notice that it is
sending response header Tranfer-Encoding: chunked .  What is this for?  What
module is sending this?  Is there a way to prevent this ?

Thank you.

Re: [users@httpd] Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Posted by Khai Doan <kh...@hotmail.com>.
The bug is in my code.  I was calling $r->rflush() before sending the
content.

Khai

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.