Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "J. Lucas Armijo" <lx...@qwest.com> on 2001/08/23 17:20:55 UTC

Installation Compilation Error

When executing the build.sh -Ddist=<directory> dist command to build ant, I
get an error:

Execute failed: java.io.IOException:  Cannot locate antRun script: Property
'ant.home' not found.

Did I mess something up in setting my paths?  Has anyone else had this
problem when installing?

Re: Installation Compilation Error

Posted by Don Taylor <do...@yahoo.com>.
You don't need to build Ant to install it. All you need are ant.jar,
parser.jar and jaxp.jar in your lib directory. They should've come as
part of your download.

-- Don

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/