Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Donatella Firmani <do...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/29 12:57:52 UTC

Hadoop Mapreduce jobs and LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Hi to all,

I just subscribed to this mailing list and I'd like to ask you if anyone knows
how to deal with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
I have a Java application that needs a proper setting of this environment
variable to work under Linux-Ubuntu.
I want to use tis application from a mapreduce job, unfortunately I could not
find a way to make things work against the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.

I tried so many different strategies and I am stuck. Maybe someone of you can
help.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers.

DF