Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Dollery <Br...@ChaosEngineers.co.nz> on 2002/10/03 15:17:11 UTC

Reference Site?

Hi guys,

I'm preparing a tender for a local company who want to replace all of their
SAP and satellite systems with a lower cost approach.

I'd like to recommend Tomcat as the container for the  presentation /
controller layer of our proposed architecture.

The client requires reference sites for every tool/technology proposed, so
I'm looking for one (or preferably more) to add to our proposal. The client
is in the warehouse/supply/food market, so if there is anyone in a similar
space it would be great to hear from you.

So, are you using tomcat in a production environment, and if so would you
be willing to act as a reference site? We're based in New Zealand, so this
would only entail a very low volume email chat.

Cheers,

Bryan

webdav support on Tomcat

Posted by bryan <br...@itnisk.com>.
Anyone know where I can find info about the level of WebDAV support on
Tomcat. The example, documentation that comes with the install so far as
I have found seems only to show how one can set a directory to be
readonly or write enabled, what I'm looking for is information on for
example: Does Tomcat support Locking? If so, how to enable it. Basically
a guideline on working with WebDAV in Tomcat and the level of support
the protocol enjoys.

Re: tomcat 4.1.12 with jdk1.4.1 on solaris

Posted by peter lin <pe...@labs.gte.com>.
When I have more conclusive data, I'll post the results that I can.

peter

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.