Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jerzy Kut <je...@rzeszow.tiger.com.pl> on 2002/03/06 16:47:30 UTC

soap session doc question

Hi!
Anybody know where I could looking for informations about how SOAP session
work?
I mean: when the session is created and destroyed for session type deployed
classes?

Thanks in advance.

Jerzy Kut

JBoss and SOAP service deployment

Posted by Paul Baker <ba...@mayaviz.com>.
I'm stumped trying to get my first service deployed.  Can anyone please lend
me a hand.  I'm trying to rpc the sample interest ejb for JBoss.  Soap 2.2,
JBoss 2.2.4 and Tomcat 4.0.1... and using the servicemanagerclient for
deployment.

FullContextFactoryName - I'm using:  org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory

but looks like the rpc servlet can't find my EJB Home class.

error in the server window is

[ERROR,Default] =============================================
[ERROR,Default] In TemplateProvider.locate()
[ERROR,Default] URI: urn:interestCalc
[ERROR,Default] DD.ServiceClass:
org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider
[ERROR,Default] DD.ProviderClass: null
[ERROR,Default] Call.MethodName: calculateCompoundInterest
[INFO,Default] Exception caught: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.docs.interest.InterestHome]

and my deployment xml is

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
             id="urn:interestCalc">
  <isd:provider type="org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider"
                scope="Application"
                methods="create calculateCompoundInterest">
    <isd:option key="JNDIName" value="interest/Interest"/>
    <isd:option key="FullHomeInterfaceName" value="InterestHome" />
    <isd:option key="ContextProviderURL" value="localhost:1099" />
    <isd:option key="FullContextFactoryName"
value="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory" />
 </isd:provider>

<isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListene
r>
</isd:service>

Regards,
Paul