Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/05/05 07:55:27 UTC

[Wiki] Instance Spawned Event vs. Member Created Event

Hi Praneesha,

For Apache Stratos 4.0.0 we are going to use the term "Instance Spawned"
event and in the next Apache Stratos release this event will be changed to
"Member Created". Please update the workflow diagrams accordingly.

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: [Wiki] Instance Spawned Event vs. Member Created Event

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari,

Updated the diagrams, descriptions, added the note and attached the updated
source-text files of the diagrams in [1] & [2].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Single+Tenant+Cartridge+Subscription+Workflow
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Multi-tenant+Cartridge+Subscription+Workflow