Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Nissim Shiman <ns...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/08 18:40:20 UTC

request for review, NIFI-10608

Hello apache devs,

Could someone review/merge:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-10608 Copied Processor Group no longer contains non-referenced Controller Services

This has already been looked over by fellow contributor, markobean, and is waiting on final review/commit

Thanks,

Nissim Shiman

Re: request for review, NIFI-10608

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Nissim

Apologies for there being no reply/engagement on this but thanks for being
persistent.  It might help with review cycles if this had test coverage.
Are there existing tests you could add to which would expose the issue and
prove the fix?

This time of year a lot of folks go offline for a while so this might be
slower than it otherwise should.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Nissim Shiman <ns...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.