Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io> on 2017/04/07 03:43:05 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-123: Allow per stream/table timestamp extractor

+1 (binding)

Left a few more comments in the DISCUSS thread, but nothing that would
affect voting. Might also want to note somewhere in the KIP wiki that this
interacts with KIP-120. Not critical, but it might help someone reading the
KIPs for 0.11 figure out that they should actually be using the APIs via a
new class instead of the one mentioned in the KIP since KStreamBuilder will
be deprecated.

-Ewen