Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/09/01 17:17:08 UTC

Build broken by b66af0357e - IMPALA-5854: Update external hadoop versions

It looks like the recent hadoop version update broke the build for me. I
get this error, with the previous commit it still work. Anyone else seeing
this?

be/src/common/hdfs.h:30:18: fatal error: hdfs.h: No such file or directory
 #include <hdfs.h>

Re: Build broken by b66af0357e - IMPALA-5854: Update external hadoop versions

Posted by Zachary Amsden <za...@cloudera.com>.
If this fails for you, wiping out toolchain/cdh_components and restarting
the build should fix the problem.

If not, ping me!

 - Zach

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@cloudera.com>.
Did you set DOWNLOAD_CDH_COMPONENTS  to true ?

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, it looks like I had to remove $IMPALA_TOOLCHAIN/cdh_components. Thanks
Tim and Zach for the quick help.

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.