Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ursamit79 <am...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/08 02:48:08 UTC

Solr 4.0 Master slave configuration in JBOSS 5.1.2

I have Solr 4.0 (apache-solr-4.0) and JBoss Application Server 5.1.2
installed in RHEL 6.2
machine. I was successful in integrating solr with JBoss and I am able to
view admin console (single core).

Now I would link to create the Master/Slave configuration for Solr servers ?

can anyone help me?

Thanks

Amit

Re: Solr 4.0 Master slave configuration in JBOSS 5.1.2

Posted by adityab <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Can you please share some information on Setting up Solr 4.0 as a singleCore.
I tried doing it and keep seeing ClassNotFound Exception for
KeywordTokenizerFactory. on server start up.

I see the jar files being loaded in the logs but its unable to find the
class.
Can you let me know what jars reside in your Solr Home lib folder?

Re: Solr 4.0 Master slave configuration in JBOSS 5.1.2