Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/19 11:53:59 UTC

Locking in Stateful Container

Hello;

Seems that Lock is holded and not giving up after getting in obtainInstance #
StatefulContainer. Therefore, next ejb method invocation throws
ConcurrentAccessTimeoutException("Unable to lock").

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Re: Locking in Stateful Container

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi Gurkan.
I wanst able to reproduce that. What did you do exactly?
I've changed the StatefulConcurrencyTest class adding a new call to the
"bean.method1(bean, 2000)" method at the line 78 and the testcate is still
running ok.

[]s,
Thiago.
Ps.: I take this opportunity to ask you guys to review some of my patches
(please? :O) )...