Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2009/09/24 20:03:18 UTC

Conflict discovered in 'whoweare.html'

I'm trying to add mysel to whoweare.html. I've read:

Unversioned site:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToUpdateTheWebsite

And I done it. Then I noticed this:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/TopLevelProject

So I ssh to people.apache.org and
cd /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs. Then did svn up, I got:

Conflict discovered in 'whoweare.html'.
Select: (p) postpone, (df) diff-full, (e) edit,
(mc) mine-conflict, (tc) theirs-conflict,
(s) show all options:

Then I hit Ctrl+C to cancel. I can see the modified files:

$ pwd
/www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs
$ svn status
! .
? api
? nightly
M whoweare.html
M whoweare.pdf
M developer-resources.html
M developer-resources.pdf

How can I solve the conflict?

Thanks,

Koji

Re: Conflict discovered in 'whoweare.html'

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I believe it is correct.  Let's see if it takes tonight and then we
can fix if needed.

Plus, w/ 2.9 release, we'll do a hard sync anyway.