Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/12/09 09:52:00 UTC

Ignite meetup at Google Headquarters on Dec 18th

Igniters,

This month we united with Silicon Valley Java User Group and we'll be
repeating In-Memory Computing Essentials for Software Engineers session at
Google HQ.

Come over to meet in person, a lot of coding and practical examples. RSVP
using our local group below (and attend it to not miss future gatherings):
https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-In-Memory-Computing/events/267050035/

-
Denis

Re: Ignite meetup at Google Headquarters on Dec 18th

Posted by Prashant Rahulkar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for prompt response,definitely we would like start in-memory
computing group in India.

Thanks,
Prashant Rahulkar.

--
~ Rahul

Re: Ignite meetup at Google Headquarters on Dec 18th

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Prashant,

Posted by Prashant Rahulkar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Denis,

--
~ Rahul

Re: Ignite meetup at Google Headquarters on Dec 18th

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.