Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> on 2020/05/13 02:23:43 UTC

bind to random port for master & worker

hi ,all ,for now the workers and masters will bing to a fixed port .
I think we need to replace it with random port, and store the current port number&nbsp;
to zookeeper through heartbeat report.
Do you have any suggestions?

Re: bind to random port for master & worker

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Services in the container need to provide services externally through port
mapping.
Random port, Can't be configured.

--------------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) Commtter
Hemin Wen  温合民
wenhemin@apache.org

GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> 于2020年5月19日周二 上午11:37写道:

回复: bind to random port for master & worker

Posted by GabryWu <wu...@qq.com>.

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.

GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> 于2020年5月19日周二 上午7:20写道:

Posted by GabryWu <wu...@qq.com>.