Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/18 04:01:45 UTC

Available Metrices

Hi Everyone,
Anyone can please list the available network and application metrics in storm? It is good if there is specific topology uses these matrices, as an example!
Many thanks
--Regards
WA

Re:Available Metrices

Posted by "darion.yaphet" <fl...@163.com>.
Hi :

I'm not very sure what is available network and application metrics ? Is all kind of metics ?

在 2016-07-18 12:01:45,"Walid Aljoby" <wa...@yahoo.com> 写道:

--
Regards

WA