Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Matthew Oatham <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/21 11:29:50 UTC

HELP WITH EJBC

Can someone help me with the ejbc task.

Here is my problem.

I am deploying on weblogic 5.1.0 as well as other versions and app servers. So...

I create a generic jar containing my bean classes and helper classes and ejb-jar.xml.

Then in separate targets I use the jar task to add the vendor deployment descriptor i.e weblogic-ejb-jar.xml to the generic jar.

For the weblogic.5.1.0 target I need to run the weblogic ejbc against the jar produced (this is so I can drop the jar into WL target without running the WL deployment tool) . So my problem is ... I can't use the ejbjar task weblogic element as I already have my jar. So I thought I could use the ejbc task passing in my jar file. But I can't see how to so this, i.e running ejbc with a jar input and not source input.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Matt