Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rakesh A <ia...@rediffmail.com> on 2013/07/09 12:54:21 UTC

Re: CryptoMapper not encoding query string - Wicket 6.5.0

Hi,

After bit more debugging I found that the URL provided in the previous post
were indeed 1.4.x generated, new URL generated is similar to the one given
below

http://localhost:9090/myTest/?8-1.ILinkListener-contentPanel-layout-entryPanel-layoutButtonPanel-actionButtonTitleHolder-actionButton

But the encryption problem is still exists. If you observe, the URL is
similar to that of a home page, and it doesn't have segments and the
condition 'url.getSegments().isEmpty()' in CryptoMapper#encryptUrl(Url)
returns 'true' for the above URL and encryption is skipped.

Current implementation of CryptoMapper - has encryptUrl() method declared as
private and can not be extended!
Is there any other way to solve it?

Regards,
Rakesh.A

Re: CryptoMapper not encoding query string - Wicket 6.5.0

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Rakesh A <ia...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After bit more debugging I found that the URL provided in the previous post
> were indeed 1.4.x generated, new URL generated is similar to the one given
> below
>

> http://localhost:9090/myTest/?8-1.ILinkListener-contentPanel-layout-entryPanel-layoutButtonPanel-actionButtonTitleHolder-actionButton
>
> But the encryption problem is still exists. If you observe, the URL is
> similar to that of a home page, and it doesn't have segments and the
> condition 'url.getSegments().isEmpty()' in CryptoMapper#encryptUrl(Url)
> returns 'true' for the above URL and encryption is skipped.
>
> Current implementation of CryptoMapper - has encryptUrl() method declared
> as
> private and can not be extended!
> Is there any other way to solve it?

There is!
Upgrade to 6.9.0 where this method has protected visibility.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
 >reproduce the problem in wicketstuff-gmap3-examples.

Sorry, this was meant for the thread describing a problem with
CryptoMapper and wicketstuff-gmap3.

Sven

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.