Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto Marra <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2005/06/16 14:11:03 UTC

Repeater

Hi guys,
I need a suggestion. In my db I got a table "Contatti" & a table "ContattiSub" in the first table I put the information about the company in the second one I put the name of the person that works for that company.

So in my CForm I got a repeater where is possible to add n name of people. In my repeater I got an id field & I would like to use this field to save the ID of the record Contatti, so I got the relation.... the only problem is that I got the feeling that is possible to do that in another way with Cocoon.

I got the right feeling? If yes can you give me some tips&tricks?

Thanx in advance
ROberto