Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by otorreno <os...@shapelets.io> on 2018/07/02 11:02:17 UTC

S3AFileSystem as IGFS secondary file system

Hi,

I am struggling to get the S3AFileSystem configured as an IGFS secondary
file system.

I am using IGFS as my default file system, and do not want to have an HDFS
cluster up and running besides the IGFS one.

I have been able to reproduce the steps contained at
https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs/secondary-file-system BUT that's not
the behaviour I am looking for.

What I want to do is having an instance of S3AFileSystem, which is an
implementation of the Hadoop FileSystem, configure IGFS to use it as
secondary file system.

Is it possible?

Best,
Oscar