Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2006/09/26 23:42:30 UTC

tapernate NonUniqueObjectException

Hi List Members,

I am having troubles setting up an application with tapernate.

When the user is logging into my application, a Page "ExtPage" is
injected, initialized, some persistent objects are loaded and the
page is returned to the user.
Those persistant object are made persistant with tapernates reconnect-
update strategy.
This works great while the user works inside that ExtPage or
correctly loggs of.
If however the user just logs in, hits the back button in the browser
and logs in again, the Injection of the Page fails:
NonUniqueObjectException a different object with the same identifier
value was already associated with the session.

While I can somehow understand why this error happens, I'd like to
somehow find a way to catch it.

Is there maybe a way to force tapestry to inject new instances of a
page ? That will not contain any persistant objects ?

Thanks for any help

Moritz